Frame straightning

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Frame straightning
From: Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:44:19 -0800
As some of you may have read, I was rear-ended by a dodge truck on
monday while driving my newly restored 78 Spitfire. The bumper being
attatched to the frame, I'm realativly sure the frame is bent some. My
question is when i have the body work done, and the frame straightened,
are there certain specs regarding the frame i should be aware of and
make know to the repair people?....If so, what are they?.....The
insurance company is sounding very accomodating, due to the fact that
this guy hit me from behind.....They are saying, "we will make the car
better than before". Does anyone have suggestions as to what i should
ask be done extra to make the car better than before? (we're talking
paint and body work here).

David Poole, if you read this, are you familiar with a "Great paint and
body place in our area?

Thanks,

Troy Johnson
Bossier City, LA