Re: Frame straightning

To: "Tory Johnson" <toryj@bellsouth.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Frame straightning
From: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:24:28 -0500
There are specs for all the dimensions of the frame that can be used by the
frame guys. These specs are in one of my Spitfire manuals at home. I think
it is the shop manual.
I'll get the manual name for you or I could copy the diagram and send it to
you.

Vic Whitmore
76 Triumph Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario