RE: Carb rebuild

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Carb rebuild
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 10:31:03 -0700
Here is another excellent source of carb info for ZS. Go to your local
library and check out the Volvo manuals. Volvos from around the same
period in the 70's used ZS carbs as well. Some of their manuals have a
slightly different perspective on the carb maintenance and they usually
have some different pictures as well.

So with the Haynes Weber book, a Volvo manual and the Bentley you will
have more than enough guidance to do a thorough job. Just make sure you
set the float levels correctly. Measure twice before re-installing the
carbs.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada