Re: Carb rebuild

To: camhi@symbol.com
Subject: Re: Carb rebuild
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:57:55 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:4C0A42EFF524E2FACF82FB01E371FFAD> ^-illegal end of message identification
When I did my SU's I used parafin, and an old
touth-brush.  Of cource I have two on my car,
this meant that I had one as a reference, very
good, because even the SU's are quite complicated.

Having only ever owned cars with ether webber of
SU carbs, and only haing to fiddel with the SU's
I can't coment on how dificult it will be.

One thing I did was to start with a news paper under,
30 layers, and as one layer got dirty I had a clean
one a layer down.  This helped allot.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot