Carb rebuild

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carb rebuild
From: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:51:15 -0500
Hi everyone,

Got my Stromberg 175CD carb rebuild kits from TRF(thanks John Duhart) and was
wondering if anyone ever published a "how to" via the VTR web page or any other
source.

Upon disassembling them, what should I look for?  How do I clean them and
specifically, what should I clean?  What solvent is used for cleaning?
anything i should check for while they are disassembled?

This is a major undertaking for me and I am a little nervous about it so any
help[ offered(small or large would be greatly appreciated.  You guys wer great
in the past with your advice so PLEASE don't fail me now.

Thanks for all the help both previous and future.

cheers,

Alan Camhi
'65TR4

P.S.  I will be going slow, doing one at a time and will be taking lots of
pictures and notes as to how they looked prior to removal.