Re: TR6 fan blower testing

To: DANMAS <DANMAS@AOL.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 fan blower testing
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:57:49 -0600
    Dan, you mentioned replacing the fan with another, have you any idea's about
the replacement. I would like a a fan that puts out a lot more CFM.  Baring a
new
motor  I would like to at a minimum replace the brushes. I would hate go through
all that effort to put it back in and have the motor quit on me in a few months
or
years.  Are replacement brushes available?

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/