Parts cleaning options

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts cleaning options
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:16:09 EST
Comments: Authenticated sender is <dmericas@limno.com>
I have gotten pretty far into the disassembly of the TRs engine, and
I am faced with the problem of how to clean the grease and oil off of
all the parts.  I've got everything from the block and transmission
to lots of smaller bits and pieces to deal with.

In the bad old days, I'd just scrub them down with gasoline in a tub,
and dump the mess out in the back 40.  This is no longer an option,
so I'd like some advice on prefered alternatives that can be
practically employed in my home garage/shop.

Thanks.
Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 (CT37089L)
1988 Saab 900S