Re: Valve jobs

To: tonyr@dzn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve jobs
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 08:54:40 -0500
Tony

How ya doing?  I've asked this question a couple of times this weekend but
maybe it hasn't made it out.
I'm putting new dogs on the TR6 this coming week and am trying to figure out
what the largest tire is I can put on without having rubbing problems,
turning corners, or hitting those large potholes we have so many of here up
north.  I know they say the 205/70/15 is the exact replacement but I'm
looking for more tire.
Just thought maybe you might have some experiance with this but maybe your
into all go and no show.
Which by the way brings me to the question, hows that monster GT going are
you about done or have you had it out on the road allready?

          Chet