1958 TR3A for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1958 TR3A for sale
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 07:07:43 -0500
1958 Triumph TR3A for sale.  TS35306L.  Here's the info.

I bought the car in 1993.  The body tub has been dipped at Redi-Strip and
coated with PPG epoxy primer.  I've purchased new floors, sills, end caps,
battery box from TRF.  The frame and suspension have been sandblasted (very
clean to begin with) then pre-treated with a zinc chromate etch primer, then
primed with PPG epoxy primer and top coated with PPG polyurethane black.

The engine and drivetrain are complete, no steering.  The engine is apart and
needs rebuilding although well preserved.  Tranny and rear end appear ok.
 The electrics, plumbing, trim, carpet, upholstery, will have to be replaced.
 This car was last driven in 1972 and put into storage.  The doors, wings,
bonnet, deck lid, apron, are all solid with no holes, just some surface rust.
 I have the original radio, rear seat (option), convertable top frame, seats,
bumpers, disc wheels etc...All parts are original to this car.  I have the
build records.  This car needs someone to start putting it back together.

Why am I selling?  I've got a TR250 that I want to restore and just don't
have the time or space for both.  Not an easy decision....

I've got about $3700 wrapped up in this car.  Any offers?

S. Helms - Indiana
TRMGAFUN@AOL.COM