Re: Car Bras

To: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Car Bras
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 12:31:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Here in Florida, the car bra is almost a necessity or at least some type
of screening as twice a year (Spring and Fall) we are bombarded by a pair
of flying insects called "Love Bugs" (for obvious reasons).  The residue
of their last thoughts is extremely acidic and can do extensive damage
to the finish of your car.  Although, I have yet to see a "bra" for
anything earlier than about a '80...  I did see one on a '34 Ford that was
custom made for the fenders and grille (envision a MG T series and you get
the idea).

I have to content myself with bug remover when I get home at night...

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /