Re: Car Bras

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs)
Subject: Re: Car Bras
From: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 8:44:00 +0100
<snip>
>But only a lunatic (or a mad dog or an Englishman ;-)   would leave a
>front end cover on a car parked in the hot sun, as moisture trapped
>underneath would quickly fade the paint.

>Cheers!
>Jack Mc

Sorry Jack.  Not having been to the US yet, my only experience of
bra-wearing cars has been those US imports often to be seen near the Air
Force bases you have over here.  Many of those cars wear their
undergarments all the time (as far as I can tell).  Not enough blazing
sun in Britain to do any damage??

This thread's got really long hasn't it?  If I pull hard enough, will the
whole thing unravel?

Daren