Re: VTR "ET All"

To: spitlist@mintylamb.co.uk, ptegler@cablespeed.com
Subject: Re: VTR "ET All"
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:20:31 EDT
James,
The greatest experience I have ever had was watching the Group 44 TR6 and
Spitfire dual it out in the All Triumph Race at the First Mid Ohio Triumph
Featured Marque Day several years back.  Both were white with the signature
green
striping.  The SIX jumped into to lead right off the grid, but the Spit was
there dogging him.  The Six would pull ahead down the straight but the Spit
filled
his mirrors in the curves. The SIX won the race but not by much.  I was
screaming for the Spit to get him but he just did not have enough Horses.
Glory Still Exists,
Darrell