RE: VTR "ET All"

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <ptegler@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR "ET All"
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:14:40 -0700
Darrel,
Before NASS was started, I tried to get VTR to allow us to set up a
"Chapter" under the auspices of VTR specifically for Spitfires.  The
idea was to have dues paid to The chapter and a portion go to VTR to be
an umbrella club  under that organization.  The membership would enable
members to attend VTR events but not vote unless the member upgraded to
a full membership.

My response was that there is no provision in the VTR charter to allow
such a relationship, that the chapters were for specific geographic
areas.  End of story!

Nobody thought it was a good enough idea to pursue it for Spitfires and
other specialty clubs as well.  Maybe it is time to reopen that issue
and bring all the specialty clubs into the fold?

Joe