Re: VTR "ET All"

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: VTR "ET All"
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:38:27 -0400
I love the 'ideal' of your statement of.... 'one club'.... for Triumphs,
but......

History has shown that simply doesn't work.  At almost all
major events across the U.S. at least (AND on the various lists) ,
the 'nose thumbing' of the big TR guys towards the Spitfire and
GT6 has become intolerable. Considering the production volumes
and runs, (1960 all the way through 1980), it's totally unwarranted.

Hence the creation of what has become one of the most amicable
groups of people I've ever had the pleasure of being associated with.
The North American Spitfire Squadron. I've now all but given up
on any and all other clubs. (even my MG club participations)

-- Creator/Founder NASS 1998 --
Paul Tegler     wizardz@toad.net     www.teglerizer.com