Re: VTR "ET All"

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us, frede.thomas2@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: VTR "ET All"
From: "TEGLER,PAUL" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:59:41 -0500
It's interesting that you didn't notice the lack of
respect Spits/GT6's get as after the last large VTR meet
out west, we had at least three Spit/GT6 drivers mention
the 'snubbing' they seemd to feel by the field at large.
(the conversations are all in the archives on the nasshq
site)

I'll have to forward you a link to Geof's site with the
membership app (now payable via paypal right on line).
But at least a copy of the app can be found on the
www.nasshq.org.. http://www.nasshq.org/docs/memberapp.html
with a direct link to the app. at
http://www.nasshq.org/docs/NASS-membershipapp.pdf

ptegler