VTR "ET All"

To: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us, frede.thomas2@verizon.net,
Subject: VTR "ET All"
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:15:24 EDT
Guys,
I have been struggling on how to respond to the VTR members only issue.
First off I am a "Lister" and I really appreciate all the good advice you all
have
provided when I have been in need.  This List has been a lot of help.  I wish
I had the time to help others more, contribute more often and so forth.

However, I am also a member of NCTA, TRA, VTR, 6-PACK and TR8CCA.  Therefore,
any members only website requirements would have no effect on me.  You see,
my support of the clubs would come first!

To me there is great value in being a member. The response to this issue that
makes the most sense to me is that of Jerry Van Vlack. We all need to come
together as a Triumph Community and move forward. That would require that we
are
members. It would be a tremendous accomplishment to create one Club for all
Triumphs.

 Glory Still Exists,
Darrell Floyd
NCTA Vice President