VTR Traveler Assistance Program

To: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>,
Subject: VTR Traveler Assistance Program
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:12:40 -0400
At 02:55 PM 5/24/2005, fred thomas wrote:
>they are very handy to have when on the road, now if the BoD of VTR spent
>a little more time on a project such as this instead of our web site we
>would all have a more secure travel arrangement and this would sure be a
>good inducement for joing VTR.

Hi Fred,

That's really a great idea and one the board had thought about for some
time.  In the past there has been a lack of interest in on the part of
volunteers to add their names.  With the new web site, we have the ability
to capture information automatically so the board has decided to give it a
shot again to see if there is renewed interest.  To help get the word out,
I am copying this note to all the Triumph lists to which I am subscribed.

As you know, this directory will only be practical and most useful as a
glove box tool if many folks participate.  And before anyone asks, it is
available free for members and non-members alike to download and add
to.  Again, for this to work, it relies on submissions from as many people
across the country as possible.  VTR is pleased to provide this free
service for the greater Triumph community.  The link to the page is
<http://www.vtr.org/travelAssist/>.  From this page there are links to add
your information and download the directory.  I have added my information
to the directory so everyone can see its format.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
700 Miles in a British Car to benefit kids: <http://www.abrr.org>
Don't Crash My TR6: <http://www.blakedischer.com/triumph/>