Re: RE: Highway driving

To: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>, Andre Rousseau
Subject: Re: RE: Highway driving
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:29:35 -0600
The fastest I got going was about 75 MPH.  It seemed
> fine as long as the road was smooth.  Any little bump though made it feel
> like the car was going to leave the road.

Ah yes...When I drive a regular car, and then drive Nigel, the first few bumps
are a bit jarring-but, I've been driving these little cars for so long that I
barely even notice anymore! The very few times I've let someone else drive,
they are quite surprised at this charactoristic-unless they are more evolved
automotive types-then they just smile.

The thing that really bothered me
> on the highway was the size of the car.  I live in MN, and it seems like 90%
> of the vehicles here are fullsized Pickups or Sport Utes.

Seems like that here too-only it doesn't snow and you have to go a long way to
take the SUV off the road, and most people don't haul much more than their 2.5
kids!

Laura G.

///