RE: Chromed windshield frame?

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: RE: Chromed windshield frame?
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:58:51 -0500
To touch on the originality topic.
I have a problem with someone tell me that so and so is not "original".
It's my car, I drive it, I will never to a concourse, my attitude is, if I
like it I will put it on the car. I answer to no one for "MY" car.
So if you like the look of the chrome windscreen by all means do it. You
never know it might be the thing that someone else wants to do but is to
conservative to try.