Re: Chromed windshield frame?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Craig Smith" <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: Chromed windshield frame?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:43:19 -0700
I guess this must fall under the "ask a silly question" header, but I was
quite sincere.  Has anyone seen something like this?  Other than blowing the
originality, any reason not to consider something on this order?  The frame
in question has already been removed and appears to be a good candidate for
such an experiment.

Thanks.

Jeff