Re: Chromed windshield frame?

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Chromed windshield frame?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 08:17:34 -0700
Jeff,
-Firstly, it would take a lot of 5 buck donations to pay for such a job.
-Secondly, since bondo doesn't take chrome well, you would have to do a lot of
premier body work on most Spits I have seen to get the
body straight without using at least a little filler.
-Thirdly, if you did chrome the entire body, you would then be required to
paint the seam finishers signal red so that they would
complement the chrome.  :)

Joe