Re: Chromed windshield frame?

To: <CraigS@iewc.com>, "Bradley D Richardson" <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Chromed windshield frame?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:11:11 -0700
Okay.  If everyone wants to chip in and pay for the whole thing, I'll chrome
the entire car.  Ha ha.  That WOULD be something, wouldn't it?  Frankly,
even at $5 a pop, I don't think there are enough list members combined to be
able to finance that kind of project.

If you want to see what a squadron of flying Spitfires looks like with shiny
metallic paint, though, click the link below.

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/spitfires_return.jpg

Here's another of my own car during a recent test flight:

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/mymk3r1.jpg

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'67 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project aka "Timothy"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!