Re: Title question

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Title question
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:05:08 -0500
Bill,
There was an e-mail from someone to the list when that Spit was on ebay.
They said if anyone was interested in it to e-mail them and they would give
you the skinny on the Spit.  I guess they had went to look at it and so I
asked them about it, the person warned me that the shape of the car was not
as stated in the ebay ad and that there was no title to the car.  Also he
did say something about the engine, cant remember specifics....

I hope you have left them a nasty feedback on ebay.

Nick
N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500