Re: Title question

To: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Title question
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:12:36 -0400
check out the American Association of Motor
Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA). web site
http://www.aamva.net/

How does anyone deal with web based auto buying and
selling without known about this association.?
They have been organized since 1933

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab