RE: Oil coolers and rocker feeders

To: RALPH JANNELLI <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: Oil coolers and rocker feeders
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:49:04 -0400
Ralph, my apologies for ignorance.  Does that mean the factory drilled out
the center main oil hole, or does that mean I should drill out the center
main oil hole.  Where do I find this and what is the best way of drilling it
out.  I am about ready to get my engine back from the machine shop (been
there a little while)  Thanks,

Patrick