RE: Oil coolers and rocker feeders

To: "'David A Templeton'" <davidt@opentext.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oil coolers and rocker feeders
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:47:46 -0400
I've been using Castrol Syntec 5W-50 in my ' 75 Spit for 4 years now with no
problems.
I became a firm believer in synthetics after using them exclusively (after
break in) on my wife's Accord with 135,000 miles on it. Whenever I adjust
the valves, the top end of that motor is totally devoid of that "sludge"
looking stuff left by conventional oils.
JMTC
Glenn Bowley
' 75 Spit 1500
FM30644U