Re: [Shop-talk] Need some thoughts an a snow blower that will not

To: gordies garage <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Need some thoughts an a snow blower that will not
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:30:25 -0600
*I have no facts to support this but an amazing number of people with small
aircooled motors think that the alcohol in today's fuel is the cause for all
the plugged up **fuel systems . . Even after they add filters in the fuel
lines, they're getting repeated plug ups . . they think it's the alcohol
attacking the zink-like metals.  We have a little Yamaha pit bike on which
the starting enrichment system plugs up repeatedly . . . we finally gave up
and keep some WD 40 strapped on it for starting.  I try to run my lawn
equipment dry when I shut down and I use Stabil or empty the tank for winter
storage,*
*Good luck*

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums