Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:04:49 -0700
On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 16:07 -0400, Mark Andy wrote:

> Anyway, looking at 'real' compressors, this one looks nice to me:
> http://www.tptools.com/p/184,91_5-HP-2-Stage-Champion-Centurion-Series.html
>
> It has some of the highest cfm at 90psi I've seen, max pressure is 175psi,
> and the pump runs at 805 rpm which I assume means it'll be pretty quiet.
> The downside, of course, is price.  Its by far more expensive than any of
> my other options.

Can't speak about the others but the 80gallon model is the one I have,
incredibly great compressor compared to Sears airless that I had before.
Nice and quiet too, its in the garage and it does not bother me.  I was
worried about the price (5 years ago) but now it no longer matters as I
know better now, I have no doubt my daughter will be selling it or using
it after I die.

        mike