Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:20:27 -0700
 The advantage of the TP Tools compressor is that it is the very last
compressor you will buy in your lifetime.

 I have gone through 3 compressors in my time so far, I will never need
to buy another one.

 yeah, ok things break and I might but I extremely very seriously doubt
it.

  If you do any blasting you will really put a load on the compressor
and I don't worry about it with the Champion from TP, it does not run
that much.  Yes as someone already said, its firmly in the professional
end of the list, but even though I am a amateur/hobbyist I find that
better tools make my time in the garage more enjoyable.

        mike