Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:13:15 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Here's a follow on...

Our good friends at Harbor Freight have these options:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=90836
(7.5, 80 gal, 26 cfm @ 90psi, 175psi max) for $1400 regular price

and this one:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93274
(5hp, 60 gal, 15.8 cfm @ 90psi, 165psi max) for $850 regular price.

I can get 20% Off each of those with readily available coupons, making the
final prices $1120 and $680 respectively.

What about those?

Mark