Re: WOOT! the tig is here!

To: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: WOOT! the tig is here!
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 06:58:58 -0500
For those reading this who may be contemplating the acquisition of a tig,
inverter units have significantly lower power demands from the wall.  My 200A
HTP Invertig requires only 24A or so for full power, so it easily runs on a
dryer outlet on an extension.  I can take it almost anywhere.  It's also light
enough to move easily by myself.

I expect other brands have similar traits.