RE: WOOT! the tig is here!

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: WOOT! the tig is here!
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:29:28 -0800
>Guess I still don't see the problem with temporarily using an "extension cord"
>from the laundry room.  Even if your garage is detached, you can lay the
>wire on

  I agree, at my old house I got 8gauge romex and ran it 80ft into the
garage to run my compressor, it worked great.  Too great since that
"temporary just for this weekend fix" lasted until I moved out 2 years
later, only hit it with the lawnmower once :)

   Not safe for long term but certainly good for a weekend of playing with
your new welder until the proper plugs can be wired.

         Mike