Re: Tool cabinets ...

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tool cabinets ...
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:11:00 -0800
At 08:47 AM 1/21/2005, you wrote:

>I have been given permission to acquire a large tool box. What has caught
>my eye is the stainless steel cabinets that are available at Sam's Club,
>CostCo,

  My cabinet/tool chest is powder coated sides and stainless steel drawer
fronts.  I like the looks of it but fingerprints/etc. show up pretty
quickly on the stainless, easy to clean but it shows up.  When I chose the
stainless fronts, the guys that build the box asked me twice if I was sure
because of the prints showing up, I didn't think it would be an
issue.  They were right it shows up and I was right, its a garage, not an
issue.

   Mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/