Re: Tool cabinets ...

To: Arvid Jedlicka <arvidj@visi.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tool cabinets ...
From: Bob Hare <rhare34@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:55:23 -0800 (PST)
I bought the stainless tool chest from Sam's Club last
month and was impressed at the quality.  One thing I
did was to put a coat of clear over the stainless,
since the fingerprints accumulate rather quickly.  I
think for the price and the quality, it can't be beat.
 I drooled over the Craftsman Grip Latch tool chests
for over 5 years, but couldn't bring myself to pay the
extremely high price for such a cheaply made cabinet
with flimsy drawers.  Even if the pop rivets do loosen
over the years, how long would it take to re-rivet
them??  I'd buy another one in a heartbeat if my wife
wouldn't flip out!

Bob

=====
Bob Hare (eBay id: rhare34)
Virginia Beach, Va.
1934 Ford Streetrod Pickup
2000 Taurus, 1984 Ranger

If you can read this, thank a teacher.... If you are reading this in
English, thank a Veteran.......