Re: Tool cabinets ...

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tool cabinets ...
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:08:49 -0500
I have the cheapie Craftsman tool tower.  It works just fine for what I
paid for it.

Note, I'm setting up the new garage and I went to a surplus auction house.
I was able to get steel cabinets from a hospital ER for next to nothing.
These are high quality cabinets with ball-bearings, floor leveling feet,
lots of space.  Plus I was able to sell the 2 I didn't need for more than I
bought all 10 of them for!  8>)

(Pics will follow)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.