Re: 2 post lift for both storage and repair?

To: "Shop-Talk (E-mail)" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 post lift for both storage and repair?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:12:16 -0600
I've got an 11 foot ceiling and a 4 post Bend-Pak lift. I can drive my TR6
onto the ramps, lift it up, and park my station wagon underneath with room
to spare. I get oil drips on the station wagon when I forget to put the
drip trays between the ramps.

I use a piece of steel channel as a plank between the two ramps when I need
to raise a wheel for suspension or brake work.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566  http://www.midwestfilter.com

///