RE: 2 post lift for both storage and repair?

To: LSAPEX@aol.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2 post lift for both storage and repair?
From: "Spector, Larry" <Larry_Spector@NAI.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:50:25 -0600
Since this is new construction, I'm planning to have the floor done to the
required specs for a 2 post lift. I've seen requirements for 3000 PSI
concrete, 4-6 inches thick depending on the particular lift. I don't see any
downside to having the floor done this way (other than cost), even if I
never get a lift at all.

-Lary

///