[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Multi-table?

To: <>, "Shop-Talk" <>
Subject: Re: Multi-table?
From: "Stephen" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:40:40 -0700
I think what you are looking for is "The Matchmaker" offered by Woodworker's
Supply of New Mexico.  I have used this tool for mortise and tenon work.  It
will do lots of joints quickly and accurately.  The basic machine is priced
at $599.  It likes to have a 3hp router attached.  They have templates for
dovetails, double tenons, shutters, box joints etc.

Contact info:
Woodworker's Supply, Inc.

Phone 800 645-9292; 505 821-0574
Fax 505 821-7331; 800 853-9663
Mail Woodworker's Supply, Inc., 1108 North Glenn Road, Casper, WY 82601 USA

Good luck,

'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside

Arcata, California

I cannot find a web site by search or in their catalog.

> wrote:
> > This is more of a woodworking shop question.
> >
> > Does anyone know what you call the machine that has a table that moves
in 2
> > planes (horizontal and vertical) with a fixed router next to it?  The
> > typically have stops on them so you can control the router much better.
> -------------------------------------------

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>