[Top] [All Lists]

RE: Multi-table?

Subject: RE: Multi-table?
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:20:36 -0400
I see that these are the same thing that I run into.  What I'm looking for
is not a typical router table.  It's not a milling machine either (although
it's close to one).

The version that I'm looking for is like a milling machine except that the
"router is mounted horizontally.  The piece gets mounted to the table.  The
table then moves left and right/up and down perpendicular to the router

The guy who had it said that it was a "good" model and that is cost about
$500 (less the router)

Thanks again for you help and time.

Is there a "woodshop" list I can ask this to?


Eric Petrevich - CLP
Relavis Corporation | 212-817-4034
----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Relavis on 10/02/00 02:15 PM -----
                    Randall Young                                               
                    <ryoung@NAVCO        To:     "''"     
                    MTECH.COM>           <>               
                    10/02/00             Subject:     RE: Multi-table?          
                    02:02 PM                                                    

Inch :

Are you talking about ?
Or something like ? ?

FWIW, I also found a Cincinnati Horizontal Mill (with vertical mill
for sale used for only $4000 <g>


On Monday, October 02, 2000 9:07 AM,
[] wrote:
> This is more of a woodworking shop question.
> Does anyone know what you call the machine that has a table that moves in
> planes (horizontal and vertical) with a fixed router next to it?  The
> typically have stops on them so you can control the router much better.
> I believe that they are called a "multi-router table" or something.  (and
> search on the web shows nothing)  Another friend said they were a
> "Horizontal Boring Machine" but the only ones I can find are meant for
> serious (read <milling shops>) shops and for metal (not to mention the
> $10,000 plus price range.)
> I used one of these that my ex-fiances father had in his shop.  (due to
> breakup, I can't ask him what it's called) 8>(
> Also, where can I buy one?
> Thanks in advance.
> Eric Petrevich - CLP
> Relavis Corporation | 212-817-4034

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>