[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Multi-table?

To:, Shop-Talk <>
Subject: Re: Multi-table?
From: Brian Reynolds <>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:51:10 -0400
You may be talking about one of the  "INCRA "Jigs , more specifically the
"INCRA Jig Ultra Systems "
They make jigs that are used to make precision wooden hinges and dovetail
here are some webpages that you can check out. Good Luck , Brian Reynolds.

Woodcraft's web page


------------------------------------------ wrote:

> This is more of a woodworking shop question.
> Does anyone know what you call the machine that has a table that moves in 2
> planes (horizontal and vertical) with a fixed router next to it?  The rails
> typically have stops on them so you can control the router much better.


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>