[Top] [All Lists]


Subject: Multi-table?
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:07:28 -0400
This is more of a woodworking shop question.

Does anyone know what you call the machine that has a table that moves in 2
planes (horizontal and vertical) with a fixed router next to it?  The rails
typically have stops on them so you can control the router much better.

I believe that they are called a "multi-router table" or something.  (and
search on the web shows nothing)  Another friend said they were a
"Horizontal Boring Machine" but the only ones I can find are meant for
serious (read <milling shops>) shops and for metal (not to mention the
$10,000 plus price range.)

I used one of these that my ex-fiances father had in his shop.  (due to
breakup, I can't ask him what it's called) 8>(

Also, where can I buy one?

Thanks in advance.

Eric Petrevich - CLP
Relavis Corporation | 212-817-4034

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>