Re: Craftsman Whitworth tools

To: yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: Craftsman Whitworth tools
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:34:22 +0000
Hi Blake,

Just purchased a set of Snap On Sockets.  I think the salesman told me
they were becoming unavailable.  $139.00 for the set and I had to wait
for pieces to complete it.  They looked far and wide to complete the set
I ordered.

I also tried Proto, which are no longer available or made for them.

The Moss King Dick set is very nice, I also purchased a set of wrenches
from them.  Still very high quality.  This comes from a person who uses
Proto and Snap on at work.  I would go with these.

There also was a supplier on the web, not connected with Moss or VB.
Anyone out there know the site?

Spoke too soon, Found it in my bookmarks.

http://www.mrcybermall.com/machine_tool_parts/

Rick