Re: Craftsman Whitworth tools

To: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Whitworth tools
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:32:59 -0700
Surely, Larry, if you wish to praise Moss, you should do so without the use
of asterisks in place of the middle two letters? Or are you really only
half-hearted in your praise of this great company, whose huge financial
investment in reproducing many hundreds of obsolete parts helps us keep our
cars on the road?

Save the asterisks for cuss words...............

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center