Re: Craftsman Whitworth tools

To: <candahill@worldnet.att.net>, "Leckstein" <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>,
Subject: Re: Craftsman Whitworth tools
From: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:07:22 -0400
It's refreshing to find myself in a position to praise M**s.  I just
replaced some Whitworth sockets (3/8 drive) and combo wrenches.  They
are "King Dick", made in England, and are of excellent quality.  The
tools they replaced were also King Dick and have given excellent
service; the only problem is they seem to "develop legs" and go away
after a while.  Larry.