RE: Solvang

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Solvang
From: "John" <orangepop@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 21:41:50 -0700
>Gary W. Wrote - I would definitely like to see some sort of get-together
over the summer. Once a year is just not enough to share my Roadster
passion.  I'd be happy to offer my backyard again, and I even got rid of my
huge palm tree so I now have more room for parking.  Or, I could just as
easily drive down to Long Beach, Huntington Beach, or any other fairly local
destination.  What do you SoCal folks think about making a date in August?
Let me know.

> Bib V Wrote - Gary, This conversation has come up on the 311s.org forum as
well. It is agreed that we (the SoCal Bunch) need to do a better job at
getting together this spring/summer.  I'd like to see us dust off the cars
alot more this year. Drives to picnics. Drives to dinners/lunches at least
once per month. How's this for starts, before the end of May, backroads to
Ojai for lunch or beyond to Carpinteria for Dinner?

Isn't there a track just east of LA off the 10 that has some sort of racing
on weekends? I think its Sundays though not sure. We could meet there every
month and race around the parking lot course they have there or even maybe
the track.
Sorry I don't know more I'm still trying to look into to it and find out
more for myself. It was told to me by someone I met during a job in passing.
If anyone knows more please share.
What do you think about something like that as well?

john