RE: Solvang

To: "'Bill Engelhardt'" <bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Solvang
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:03:19 -0700
Bill,
Getting to Solvang from Oakland is a breeze! Hwy 101 most of the way.

Me and Annie took the scenic route back from Solvang. Headed to Hwy 1
along the Pacific Coast. Stayed at San Simeon for a while, took a tour
of the Hearst Castle. Then headed north to Carmel and Monterey. All
those twisties along the coastline for 200 miles were fun, although the
30mph speeds for much of it made for a long trip. We stayed for a while
in Monterey, always enjoyable.

I'm all for a roadster get-together in either Monterey or Santa Cruz.

Fred Katz - So.SF
'66 2L Lucy