Re: Solvang

To: AffordPlbg@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solvang
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:54:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>Gary W. Wrote - I would definitely like to see some sort of get-together over
>the summer. Once a year is just not enough to share my Roadster passion.  I'd
>be happy to offer my backyard again, and I even got rid of my huge palm tree
>so I now have more room for parking.  Or, I could just as easily drive down to
>Long Beach, Huntington Beach, or any other fairly local destination.  What do
>you SoCal folks think about making a date in August?  Let me know.

Gary, This conversation has come up on the 311s.org forum as well. It is agreed
that we (the SoCal Bunch) need to do a better job at getting together this
spring/summer.  I'd like to see us dust off the cars alot more this year.
Drives to picnics. Drives to dinners/lunches at least once per month. How's
this for starts, before the end of May, backroads to Ojai for lunch or beyond
to Carpinteria for Dinner?

Big V
Downtown Los Angeles