Solvang

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>;
Subject: Solvang
From: AffordPlbg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:52:07 EDT
Hi all,

I couldn't help but add my two cents to all of the comments about the Solvang
show.  It was a wonderful weekend!  This was my fourth time at the show, and
as always, the Fresno folks did an outstanding job!  The organization with the
preregistration, day-of-show registration, events, and food was all fabulous.
 I just don't know how they manage to do it all so well.

I also wanted to say that it just never fails to amaze me how friendly and
down-to-earth the Datsun Roadster lovers are!  No matter what you need, there
is
always someone willing to help you out.  I really enjoyed catching up with
old friends, and even made some new ones.

I would definitely like to see some sort of get-together over the summer.
Once a year is just not enough to share my Roadster passion.  I'd be happy to
offer my backyard again, and I even got rid of my huge palm tree so I now have
more room for parking.  Or, I could just as easily drive down to Long Beach,
Huntington Beach, or any other fairly local destination.  What do you SoCal
folks think about making a date in August?  Let me know.

Thanks again all for a fabulous weekend.

Gary Wasserman
'69 2000
'70 2000
and others...