RE: Solvang

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Solvang
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 07:22:58 -0700
Monterey is really nice, kinda expensive but lots of things to do.  Santa
Cruz is just a short trip from Monterey and is classic car friendly.
Cheaper hotels and I could investigate the possibility of having a roadsters
on the wharf day.

Richard

One of the guys I was talking to suggested the Monterey area for about that

time of year. Lots of cool drives and if you don't actually stay in Monterey

it  not too expensive.

keith

In a message dated 5/3/2005 4:53:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

AffordPlbg@aol.com writes:

I  would definitely like to see some sort of get-together over the summer.

Once a year is just not enough to share my Roadster passion.  I'd be  happy

offer my backyard again, and I even got rid of my huge palm tree  so I now

have

more room for parking.  Or, I could just as easily  drive down to Long
Beach,

Huntington Beach, or any other fairly local  destination.  What do you SoCal

folks think about making a date in  August?  Let me know.