Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:32:52 +0000
Hi All,
I am been in stealth mode for a few years now, and I don't like what I am
seing here .I will be straight and say I do not like dean and or his
business practices.
I had several bad dealings with him over ten years ago . I have been to his
Mothers house
and waited for hours for him to show up at pre arranged time , and watched
him
work on his car while he was suppose to be getting a part for me that was to
be
ready for pick up . These are my dealings with him and only mine .

I was excited to see how many cars and people showed up to Solvang . I
attended back in 94' before I moved. Back then Les Cannady did a lot of the
work to
put it on. It was the first time I saw more then four roadster at one time .
I had
three myself and my neighbor had one . I would also like to attend it in the
future , and
would hate to see anything else come between the Roadster community .Lets
support all
efforts to keep the show going !! I for one don't attend events for the
raffles, give aways
or the trophies . I attend them for the cars and the people . I met the
greatest people at the
three Roadster events I have attended. I have made many a friend, and lost a
few as well
over the enjoyment of Roadsters .

Lets enjoy the cars and people, and forget about what one or two people may
have done at our
during an event .

Mike
SRL311 11714 RIP
Still looking for another Roadster :)

BTW ... Dean sent me an email with an aplogy already .